19 October, 2010

Maybe your write.

Strung out and stoned with some Stevens and writer's block.

I still shiver like I did when you flashed your wolf-smile at me (an expression I'd never expected on your face which made me both excited and scared). I blush to think of your teeth, now just sitting in your mouth innocently when not too long ago they pressed into my flesh as you rutted against me in the t.v.-blue light of a rented room.

But that no longer happens. It was strange even as it was happening. I don't know what to think now nor do I know what to expect.

So, I sit in a room filling myself with drugs and listening to music which has lost power with time and try to write about how being around you made me feel infinite one moment and like I was wasting time the next. I love you and there is no doubt about that but with the full moon coming I'm trying my damnedest to forget that long enough to swallow another love pill and make more room in my heart. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment