06 May, 2010

Yeah, stuff, yeah.

Stuff I enjoy: my family, being young, smoking, drugs, acting more fucked up than I am and the reverse, walking places, holding hands, listening to music that reminds me of people, old-timey stuff, telling myself that I'm awesome, meeting people, my friends, being overly friendly, being crazy, girls, boys, grapefruit, having purple hair, bartering, baking, painting, looking at things when I'm intoxicated or not, standing in forests, smellin' flowers, sharing everything, giving blowjobs, journaling, paying attention to the blood flowing to my clit when I get aroused and thinking, "If I were a boy, I would have a boner right now.", getting my period, knowing moon phases, learning useless stuff, free things, buying used everything, feeling the dirt in my garden to see if it needs watering, sand on my feet, feeling words in my mouth, petting cats, being a mystery, laughing in quiet places, telling myself jokes, hugging strangers, hugging loved ones, waving at everything and anything, the faces of cows, standing in rivers, peeing on city property, peeing outside, rubber shoes, being barefoot, dreamin', singing, learning my limits, being in love with the whole goddamned world, making lists, decorating, sending and receiving mail, being in Europe, not having a job, not giving a fuck, crying because everything is so perfect, caramel or blueberry flavored coffee drinks, card games, museums, finding things, how much gay men love me, video games on occasion, hating television but still watching it online, turning my computer off, masturbating, only having liked kissing one person ever, beards, growing up, learning from small children, talking about having children one day, following dreams, concerts, Polaroids, smoking when it's muggy/foggy/cold/hot/raining/inside/outside/alone/with friends/etc, my phone, stealing from The Man, being particular about which laws I break, not always getting what I want and then getting something better, scary stories, acting like an asshole because I don't eat meat, seeing my dad's siblings, champagne, whiskey, wine, airplanes, trains, maps, speaking foreign languages, dancing, googling random things, vandalizing things to make them pretty, having people like me more than I like them, cuddles, rollercoasters, giving my little brother condoms, glowing, the feel of sunburn, sidewalk chalk, beer for breakfast, sunlight, oldies radio stations, weather reports, sleeping, talkative taxi drivers, cheating, tea, being completely lunar, bees, colors, swimming, being stupidly optimistic, telling/hearing stories, travel, creative people, talking to animals, drumming, astrology, tarot, my car, making people happy, not showering/shaving, all forms of precipitation, music, reading, cursin', having the worst taste in movies, wind, knowing, using antiquated language, not cutting my hair, living day to day, being a hippie, touching different textures, chickens and eggs, getting caught acting like a wild thing, biting/not biting my nails, teaching people things, parties, smiling, farmer's markets, no longer having a disease, having been blind, wanting tattoos but not getting them, thinking of my life as a book, my camera(s), thrift stores, finding things on the ground, having my car be clean, lookin' a mess and actin' a fool, my graph, the idea of Atlantis, looking up, not having a religion, wishing on planes, bettering myself, reminding myself that it's just the drugs and letting the trip take over, being open, having black men hit on me, ironing my mom's scrubs, being unrealistic, not knowing what is creepy or not, getting too stoned to move, doing things because they feel good, sticking my arms out of my car, driving with my knee, humming, not remembering anything bad, not worrying about anything, going to the beach, imagining where people are when I'm talking to them on the phone or computer, poetry, MRIs, and being alive. And everything else ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment